A life goal is your big 3-5 goals you want to accomplish in your life that will fulfill you. You will feel successful and joyful because you pursued and lived these goals.
What are your life goals?
Your big life goals don’t need to be extravagant. Your life goals are all about you – what fulfills you, what you enjoy, what you most want to do and experience. Your life goals are what makes you happy and free feeling, not about others wants and needs. However, when you realize what your life goals are, you will be fulfilling yourself and also making a difference to others and the world, that is how the Universe works.
You can ask yourself these questions:
- What am I most happy doing?
- What do I look forward to doing?
- What gets me excited?
- If I knew I was going to die in 6 months, what would I want to do?
- If I had all the money I needed and more, what would I do?
- If I knew that I could not fail, what would I do?
How do you live and pursue your life goals?
- Keep your goals in front of you with affirmations and/or vision boards
- Imagine and visualize experiencing your life goals
- Be aware to experiences and opportunities that help you grow and expand in your life goals
- Be you and have fun!
When you know your life goals and keep them before you, choosing to take action and expand your life in the direction of your life goals – you will be living your truth!
I believe you can be, do and experience anything you want to do if you believe in yourself!
I believe in you!
Live Your Truth!