It seems like there are rules for everything. How to eat, how to workout, how to save money, how to spend money, how to work, how to sleep, how to live. Don’t do this, do that, do it this way.
My kids have ‘Mom’s Rules’, I always tell them – ‘choose to be happy’, ‘do your best’ and ‘have fun’. Life is meant to be lived, experienced and enjoyed! Below is a list of some ‘rules’ that I live my life by.
- Choose to be happy – You can choose to be happy and have a good day. It is your choice to react or respond in a way you want to be, do and live.
- Do your best – Always do your best at whatever you are doing.
- Be! Do! Live! – Be who you want to be, do what you want to do, and live how you want to live.
- Enjoy the journey – Experience life fully! Happiness is enjoyed in life’s moments and experiences.
- Love unconditionally – Love without judging.
- Be curious – Explore, learn and imagine, let your imagination free.
- Smile – A smile can brighten a day.
- Have goals and visions – Goals are your life journey and give your life purpose.
- Live in present moment awareness – Be present to what you are doing and who you are with.
- Be positive – Having a positive attitude and positive thoughts create your positive results.
- Take care of yourself – Put yourself first, emotionally mentally and physically.
- Grow – Continually become better, being who you want to be and doing what you want to do.
- Believe in yourself – You can be, do and have anything that you desire.
- Play! Create! Live! – Play with life and create the life that you want to live.
- Be active – Move your body.
- Quiet your mind – Allow your mind to free itself of all thought.
- Enjoy nature – Connect to Earth’s beauty and magnificence.
- Be grateful – Feeling gratitude for your experiences attracts positive to you.
- Have fun – Enjoy what you are doing. Laugh out loud. Be silly. Be free.
- Live your truth! – Live by your values and goals.
Live Your Truth!